In order to enable iCloud Sync on your app, you should follow these steps that ensure a proper setup.
Normally by now you should have MoneyCoach installed on your iPhone or main device.
- Install the latest MoneyCoach update on all your devices.
- Open the app in every device except the main one to check if it is empty.
- Go back to your main device, where all the data are.
- Do a Dropbox backup. Security always comes first.
- Activate iCloud Sync on your main device by choosing “Replace iCloud data with local data”. The data will start to sync now.
- Now the original data will be sent to the server, so that the other devices can access them later on.
- Go back to your other device.
- Activate iCloud there too by choosing “Replace local data with iCloud data”.
- All the data found on the server, will now replace the local data found there.
- iCloud Sync should be integrated.
If you keep having problems with iCloud Sync, please contact us at support [ at ] moneycoach-app.com.