This tutorial it is mean for all our fantastic beta testers which are taking the time to make the app better, with their constant feedback and bug reports.
In order to bring the latest data from the Development app to the Official app, you need to do the following things:
In the Development app
- If iCloud sync is turned on, turn it off.
- Make a Dropbox backup
- Make sure the Dropbox app finishes successfully
- Delete the development app, so that it doesn’t interfere with the migration process.
In the Official app
- Open app
- Turn off iCloud Sync, if it is turned on
- Make a Dropbox restore
- After the restore finishes, you should have the latest data in your official app.
- You can turn on iCloud Sync again if you like
Don’t forget to reinstall the development version again.
Thanks a lot for being awesome!