Now that iOS 10 is out, we have even more amazing news for you.
We updated MoneyCoach and we added a lot of new features as you requested.
- We are now supporting iOS 10. Get ready to receive new updates in the next weeks.
- We updated our app to watchOS 3 with amazing features such as the transactions by voice.
- Multi currency support
We are more than thrilled to release a major new feature requested by thousands of users. We are presenting to you…..(drumrolls)…. Multi-currency support. We integrated deeply the multi-currency support throughout the entire app. You can see multi-currencies in accounts, transactions, account reports. All you need to do is just create an account and select the currency. MoneyCoach will take care of getting the latest exchange rates and calculating everything for you.
UNIQUE: Net Worth will be calculated based on the latest exchange rates for all your accounts, so you can have as many accounts as you like.
- CSV export is back in the settings screen. Sorry for the delay guys. (We read all your emails)
- Better visibility for Categories in the Settings screen.
- Improved design for iPhone 5 and 5se
- Other design improvements
- iMessage App. Send your wife your current balance 🙂
- Hide future transactions on the main screen. You are asking a lot about it, we listen.
- Money spent today and this week.
If you like the app and want new features, don’t forget to leave a positive review on the App Store.